For learners who don’t have as much time available, or who enjoy shorter courses, Greg has partnered with the online platform Curious. These micro-courses include video lessons, exercises, handouts, and links to useful resources.
You can access selected lessons on the Curious platform for free, but to enjoy full access requires a subscription (and here’s a link you can use both to try out Curious and get 20% off, if you decide to subscribe).
At the present time, Greg has the following micro-courses available:
- Philosophy of Religion (16 Lessons, nearly 6 hours of content)
- Plato’s Dialogue, The Ion (4 lessons, 53 minutes of content)
- Plato’s Dialogue, The Meno (7 lessons, 1 hour 40 minutes of content)
- Jean Paul Sartre’s Existentialism is a Humanism (3 lessons, 54 minutes of content)
- Jean Paul Sartre’s The Wall (3 lessons, 52 minutes of content)
In the coming months, we’ll be adding lots of new content on Curious covering more texts by Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Aquinas, Descartes, Nietzsche, Rilke, Sartre, and many other great thinkers!